Wednesday 5 February 2014

January


Despite literally posting less than an hour ago promising a beauty post, I have decided to get this out there before it gets too far into February and then consequently looks like a daft post. Generally I am late for most things but this will not be one of them! (If you ignore the five days we have already had of February.) For me January has been actually alright, I normally get so angry with the first few months of the new year, they just drag on and onnnn, plus its constantly freezing and permanently black outside. I know Instagram recaps are a common theme on blogs, soooo this might seem pretty dull. But I think its a sweet way to remember all the little things I haven't mentioned on here already, plus I love Instagram and don't need an excuse to regurgitate everything I have already shared. You can find me here @lauramcatherine 

forever a crumpets girl / promised myself these will be the last new boots of the winter season / being a domestic dream as always / a lovely evening of cocktails / and the aftermath / glossybox wedding edition (dreamy) / eyeing up the eye make-up of a MAC make-up artist / new bedroom edition / avoiding uni work selfie / got me some lychee / fresh flowers / close up of my loaf cake / with my beautiful nai nai / ladies night / annoying poopie on a hangover / DISSERTATION DONE AIIIAIAIAI / discovering the joys of muffin break/ missing miley 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment